8 January 2009

The Beginning

This is a personal journey through a very special section of my library. It emerges from my love for books and my inescapable passion for the unusual phenomena that permeate our reality. My long lasting fascination for mysteries and anomalies led me to compile, through the years, a collection of diverse tomes, most of them bought in second-hand booksellers, a few offered by family and friends. Each title will have a short review and brief description of the themes and contents. When possible I'll also work to elicit some relevant facts on the author's lives and careers. More than an exhaustive analysis, I hope this blog can be a contribution for those looking for info on a certain book or just a starting point for further ventures into the captivating world of fringe science and everlasting enigmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment